Senior Strategy Analyst – Emerging Technologies
Powertrain Strategy and Research
Competitive salary package, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Birmingham B37 7YG, UK
About the Role
As a proven professional you will be required to provide strategic analysis on the emerging technologies which have potential for automotive applications. The role also includes supporting the development of the company’s relevant strategies and identifying potential opportunities for research and innovation at Changan UK (CAUK).
· BS/MS or above in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
· Minimum of five years’ R&D experience in relevant industries
· Good understanding of technology development process from fundamental research, advanced concepts to engineering
· Experience in technology trend analysis and conceptual assessment of emerging technologies such as Vehicle Operating Systems, ADAS, AI or other Intelligent Vehicle Technologies
· Automotive industry experience is preferable.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support the development of the company’s Technology Strategies.
· Help the company to develop Intelligent Vehicle Technology Roadmaps.
· Deliver regular analysis reports on the latest development in the advanced technologies such as Vehicle Operating Systems, ADAS, AI or other Intelligent Vehicle Technologies.
· Identify potential opportunities for collaborative research with UK universities and relevant technology developers.
· Carry out research into Governmental laws and regulations. Produce relevant reports on a regular basis.
· Act as the CAUK Representative to establish relationships in the Automotive Research communities in the UK and potentially EU as well.
· Primary location will be at Birmingham Business Park.
· Travel may be required but depends on project requirement.
· Must be eligible to work in the UK.