Senior or Principal Regulation Engineer
Strategy and Research
Competitive salary package, negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Birmingham B37 7YG, UK
About the Role
As a proven professional you will be required to provide strategic analysis on the regulations in all markets that Changan plan to operate and report status on a regular basis.
· BS/MS or above in Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
· Minimum of five years’ R&D experience in relevant industries.
· Good understanding of automotive regulations around the world.
· Experience in regulation analysis and homologation process.
· Automotive industry experience is preferable.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Establish the foundation for Changan UK’s analysis process on automotive regulations.
· Deliver regular status reports on automotive regulations around the world.
· Support the development of the company’s Oversea Marketing Strategies.
· Help the company to develop new products that are suitable for worldwide markets.
· Carry out research into new regulation trends. Produce relevant reports on a regular basis.
· Act as Changan UK’s Representative in the UK and potentially EU on regulation related matters.
· Primary location will be at Birmingham Business Park.
· Travel may be required but depends on project requirement.
· Must be eligible to work in the UK.